Have a Story to Tell? Had a medical error?

This blog is about patient safety, medical malpractice, staying healthy, and preventing future errors. Help & empower someone else, Teach a lesson, Bear witness, Build our community - Email us or call 781-444-5525.

Frustrated with a health problem?

Need an ally in your health crisis? Call 781-444-5525, or learn more.

Monday, February 19, 2007

Jay Leno’s Advice

"In an interview with USA Today, Senator Barack Obama says the shortness of his political resume is his greatest strength. Politics is the only business where people brag about how little experience they have. Can you imagine guys saying to you: “Look, I’ve never been to medical school, I’ve never even watched 'E.R.,' but if you just let me try and do this brain operation I’ll do the best job I can.”?"

(Quoted in the New York Times yesterday.)

No comments: