Have a Story to Tell? Had a medical error?

This blog is about patient safety, medical malpractice, staying healthy, and preventing future errors. Help & empower someone else, Teach a lesson, Bear witness, Build our community - Email us or call 781-444-5525.

Frustrated with a health problem?

Need an ally in your health crisis? Call 781-444-5525, or learn more.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

How to Thrive after 35: My free! Teleseminar

As I get farther from 35, I find myself writing my own owner's manual. I'd like to share the lessons I've learned about getting your best health care, from my research and interviews with public figures, and less renowned family members and other people.

So.....

FREE! - Ken Farbstein's "How to Thrive After 35" Teleseminar on Getting your best health care: Real-world stories for patient empowerment.

In this interactive audio session hosted by Roslyn Franken, Ken will use stories from his new book to answer your questions and describe:

1. Specific tips for staying safe during medical crises;
2. A general mindset of being an empowered patient; and
3. Ways to partner with your doctors and nurses.

When: Thursday evening, June 30, 8:00 pm EST

Ken leads Patient AdvoCare, advising patient advocates and individual patients during health crises.

Please write your question and register at Roslyn Franken's web site.

No comments: